" Answers, Answers"
"Interview Day Preparation"
"Interview Game Plan"
Interview Success PlanSM
Step 5: Interview Day Preparation
- If you've followed the Interview Success
Plan, you should be ready by the day before the interview. For
most people, we recommend completing your preparation the day before the
- Get your rest.
- Dont get distracted or excited by little things,
dont schedule meetings over controversial issues, or do anything that might break
- Taking into account the time of your interview and traffic, go
early to find parking and make sure that you have money for parking meters.
- Dress appropriately. If you're
applying for a job where you haven't worked before, visit the offices of
facilities. See what other employees in positions similar to the
one that you're seeking are wearing. Dress at least at that level
or higher. Don't visit on a Friday, you may find yourself dressing
for casual Friday.
- Be early. If the interviewers are
ahead of schedule, they'll appreciate the opportunity to get an early