Makes A Great Manager?
Supervision tips and free resources. A good resource for answers to
management and supervision situational questions.
much are you worth?
cover letters and resumes lead to winning interviews:
Cover Letter Creator
writing services with a 100% guarantee.
time and land your new job faster. Post instantly to over 75 career
your resume to 1000's of recruiters
Staffing and Organization
the job you interview for -- without ‘interview jitters’, embarrassment,
or being stumped by trick interview questions. Matt & Nan DeLuca and the
experts will prepare you for your
interview with the Complete
to more than 50
Toughest Interview Situations to more than 50
Toughest Interview Situations -
follow-up calls & letters, illegal questions
Control your nerves and
give natural, unrehearsed answers
Questions to ask the
Review hundreds of skills
and abilities questions and answer tips
- What are some of the reasons additional staffing may be
- What are some of the reasons working overtime may be
- In which instances would using temporary employees be
- What considerations would help you in determining the need for
consultants in your organization?
- What factors would you take into account when planning a
reorganization of staff?
- What are the steps involved in an organizational assessment?
- Define "span of control".
- What is the appropriate span of control for an organization?
As a general rule, 6 to 1.
- Define the term "chain of command" and its
- What is the difference between a line function and a staff
- What is succession planning?
- Tell us about your approach to succession planning.
- What are the benefits of centralizing a function?
- What are the pros and cons of decentralizing a
- What is the most compelling argument for decentralizing
internal support functions?
- Why should internal support services be
- Under what conditions should an organization consider
- What are the pros and cons of outsourcing internal support
- Name some of the pitfalls of outsourcing.
Lack of knowledge regarding corporate culture, cultural barriers, lack of
cost/benefit measurement standards.
- What factors would you take into account before privatizing
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of privatization?