much are you worth?
cover letters and resumes lead to winning interviews:
Cover Letter Creator
writing services with a 100% guarantee.
time and land your new job faster. Post instantly to over 75 career
your resume to 1000's of recruiters
Purchasing, Logistics and Supply Chain
the job you interview for -- without ‘interview jitters’, embarrassment,
or being stumped by trick interview questions. Matt & Nan DeLuca and the
experts will prepare you for your
interview with the Complete
to more than 50
Toughest Interview Situations to more than 50
Toughest Interview Situations -
follow-up calls & letters, illegal questions
Control your nerves and
give natural, unrehearsed answers
Questions to ask the
Review hundreds of skills
and abilities questions and answer tips
- What are some of the ways materials may be purchased?
- What is a contract?
- What items of information are required in order to process a
- What is the Uniform Commercial Code?
- What are the pros and cons of a centralized purchasing
- Under what criteria is a formal bid required?
- Have you worked with developing bid specifications?
- Tell us about your experience in developing RFPs
(Request for Proposal).
- Tell us about your experience in developing RFIs
(Request for Information).
- Tell us about your experience in developing RFQs
(Request for Qualifications).
- What are the benefits of using credit cards for small
- Define "supply chain".
- Tell us about your experience in managing the supply chain.
- What are the characteristics of an effective RFP?
- What impact might electronic commerce have on the purchasing
- How would you integrate electronic commerce with our supply
- Tell us about the tools that can be used to increase minority
and women-owned business participation in our company's purchasing activities?