Makes A Great Manager?
Supervision tips and free resources. A good resource for answers to
management and supervision situational questions.
much are you worth?
cover letters and resumes lead to winning interviews:
Cover Letter Creator
writing services with a 100% guarantee.
time and land your new job faster. Post instantly to over 75 career
your resume to 1000's of recruiters
the job you interview for -- without ‘interview jitters’, embarrassment,
or being stumped by trick interview questions. Matt & Nan DeLuca and the
experts will prepare you for your
interview with the Complete
to more than 50
Toughest Interview Situations to more than 50
Toughest Interview Situations -
follow-up calls & letters, illegal questions
Control your nerves and
give natural, unrehearsed answers
Questions to ask the
Review hundreds of skills
and abilities questions and answer tips
- What type of decisions do you make in your current
- What decisions are easiest for you to make and which
ones are the most difficult? Why?
In addressing the decisions that are the most
difficult for you, don't cite decisions that are essential to the job
that you are interviewing for. For the decisions that you do cite,
expand your answer by telling what steps that you're taking to improve
your decision making.
- What steps are involved in making a decision?
- What items of information do you typically need before you
make a decision?
Remember, there are no perfect decisions.
- Give us an example of your ability to make
decisions under pressure.
- Tell us about the worst decision that you've
made on the job.
- Tell us about the best decision that you've
made on the job.
- How would you rate a job that requires you
to constantly make decisions?
For more interview
questions and answer tips, order the Complete