Makes A Great Manager?
Supervision tips and free resources. A good resource for answers to
management and supervision situational questions.
much are you worth?
cover letters and resumes lead to winning interviews:
Cover Letter Creator
writing services with a 100% guarantee.
time and land your new job faster. Post instantly to over 75 career
your resume to 1000's of recruiters
the job you interview for -- without ‘interview jitters’, embarrassment,
or being stumped by trick interview questions. Matt & Nan DeLuca and the
job-interview.net experts will prepare you for your
interview with the
more than 50 of the
Toughest Interview Situations -
follow-up calls & letters, illegal questions
- Control your nerves and
give natural, unrehearsed answers
- Questions to ask the
- Review hundreds of skills
and abilities questions and answer tips
- Contracts for consultant services normally have some provision
for other associated expenses such as parking, travel, and meals. What are some of the
ways to control these associated expenses?
Set dollar limits and specify constraints (coach travel)
- What experience have you had in contract negotiations?
- You have been asked to determine if a piece of equipment is on
warranty. The only information you have is the serial number and the name of the company
from which the equipment was purchased. From what sources could you determine if the
equipment is on warranty?
- What questions should you ask prior to hiring a consultant?
- Tell us about a contract dispute that you were involved
in and what your role was in resolving the dispute.
- In which situations would you use a fixed price contract
versus a price and time contract?
- How often do you prefer to receive progress reports and why?
- What controls, if any, should be placed on the use of
- What factors would you consider in determining the appropriate
hourly rate on a contract?
- Name some contract administration tools that you can use to
monitor progress and payments on a contract?
- Tell us about a contract that you have